Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Michael Saenger

Atlanta VA Medical Center Doctors Accused of Mistreating Disabled Veteran. Earlier this month several doctors at the Atlanta VA Medical Center were accused of mistreating a patient by violating several patient rights and refusing medications.

Dr. Michael Scott Saenger, Dr. Lemmy Nsor Effa, and Dr. April M.f.

Madu, with the Atlanta VA Medical Center have been accused of mistreating a disabled patient by a disabled veteran. There have been lots situations where veterans have been treated unfairly and this is another one of those situations that have surfaced. Patients have certain rights concerning their care and when these rights have been violated it creates a series of events. The allegations into these doctors are currently underway and will be published as soon as the investigation is over.

The following allegations into these doctors and the rights that have been violated are below. You will be given, in writing, the name and title of the provider in charge of your care. You have the right to be involved in choosing your provider. You also have the right to know the names and titles of those who provide you care.

This includes students and other trainees. Providers will properly introduce themselves when they take part in your care. You will be informed of all outcomes of your care, including any possible injuries associated with your care. You will be informed about how to request compensation and other remedies for any serious injuries.

You have the right to have your pain assessed and to receive treatment to manage your pain. You and your treatment team will develop a pain management plan together. You are expected to help the treatment team by telling them if you have pain and if the treatment is working. An investigation is underway and formal complaints have been filed with the Georgia Composite Medical Board.

The following doctors are involved.

Devashish Ray, MBBS, MS April M.f. Madu 066175 Lemmy Nsor Effa License 41113 Michael Scott Saenger License 42417 David Bower Margaret Wadsworth

Product or Service Mentioned: Atlanta Va Medical Center Doctor.

Reason of review: Mistreatment of Disabled Veteran .

I didn't like: Lack of treatment to disabled veterans.

• Michael Scott Saenger
  • David Bower
  • Margaret Wadsworth

Comments

Cartersville, Georgia, United States #1257893

This was a major problem here in Atlanta. I have a lot of information on it should you like to contact me. Atlanta VA Medical Center Improvement Group on Facebook.

Bob

Atlanta Va Medical Center - Doctors Abuse Disabled Veterans

1.8

I am a disabled veteran and I am writing this letter to discuss recent events that have transpired with several gold team doctors at the Decatur hospital. I have been very dissatisfied with the services and medical treatment provided to me and constitutes a breach of my rights as a patient. Since 1997 I have always maintained a doctor within the VA and up until now I have appreciated the treatment received and been treated with respect. From 2004 to August 2016 most of my care was provided by Dr. Priddy, and I can certainly say he did an outstanding job. I liked him both as a professional and a person and he genuinely care about my wellbeing. This has come to a grinding halt since he left the VA for whatever reason.

After 15 years of Opioid use by a a few doctors have denied my medications for no reason. I am healthy and frequent the gym daily and have no history of any drug or alcohol related issues. Since my doctor left the VA a primary care doctor had to be switched. When I requested my medication I was ignored prompting me to walk-in to the hospital. I was asked to submit a urine drug screen which I did and was told I would receive my medication upon completion of my test. As of date I am still being denied medications by the doctors. Now a doctor has recommended I check into the VA hospital for a week while they bring in mental health. Sir I do not have any issues whatsoever and I am honestly floored at what these small group of doctors are doing.

The following doctors are involved.

Devashish Ray, MBBS, MS

April M.f. Madu 066175

Lemmy Nsor Effa License 41113

Michael Scott Saenger License 42417

See the letter submitted by the veteran click here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Atlanta Va Medical Center Doctor.

Reason of review: POOR PATIENT SERVICES.

Preferred solution: DOCTORS WHO LISTEN AND WILL MAINTAIN MY MEDICATION I HAVE BEEN ON FOR YEARS.

I liked: Provider of several years i had no issues at all.

I didn't like: Doctors who neglected my care.

• Michael Scott Saenger
  • Doctor April Mf Madu
  • Doctor Lemmy Nsor Effa
  • Doctor Michael Scott Saenger

Comments

I'm right there with you man. I'm an honorably served veteran of the army infantry.

I broken my right hip twice, have nerve damage, severe arthritis and bursitis. I was on pain meds for years with NO problems. I was seeing doctor Michael Mcbee in Augusta and he was great. When I moved to atlanta and had to switch doctors all *** broke loose.

I've been taken off ALL pain medications. Because of this I cant exercise. My weight has gone from a healthy 6'2" 215lbs to over 290lbs. I've switched doctors 3 times up here in Atlanta and all of them treat me like a drug addict.

When I say I have pain they, LIKE CLOCKWORK, take an xray and say well theres no fracture now therefore you must be seeking drugs. All they want is urine...they get it then come up with some excuse not to prescribe to me. I'm fighting tooth and nail to get insurance so I can go see a civilian pain specialist... oh yeah and my testosterone and natural growth hormone levels are literally non-existent.

Which is one of the reasons why my weight is so out of control. All they do is keep taking blood from more and more and more and more and more test.

They never give me any hormone replacement. They are absolutely useless.